The Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market is forecast to grow from USD 319.6 Million in 2021 to USD 590.2 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.1%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand from innumerable applications, such as laminating resins, epoxy resins, cashew cements and rubber compounding resins, foundry chemicals and other industrial applications.
The cashew shell is used to extract cashew nutshell liquid (CNSL), a major cashew industry by-product. The nut is inside a shell about 1/8 inch thick, a soft honeycomb structure that contains a dark reddish brown viscous liquid. It is called the liquid cashew nut shell, which is the cashew nut per carp fluid.
Recent research has shown that CNSL constituents have special structural features for transformation of specialty chemicals and polymers of high value. This involves adding value to many orders of magnitude and providing 100% chemically pure products with the chemical transformation. CNSL therefore offers vast scope and opportunities for specialty chemicals, high-value products and polymers to be produced.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1293
The major players in the market are K2P Chemicals (India), Sri Devi Group (India), K Subraya Anantha Kamath and Sons (India), Muskaan (India), Senesel (India), Shivam Cashew Industry (India), Cardolite (India), Palmer International (India) and Olam Agro India Pvt. Ltd (India).
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) Market is forecasted to grow from USD 319.6 Million in 2021 to USD 590.2 Million by 2030, at a CAGR of 7.1%, during the forecast period. The market is primarily driven by the increasing demand from a variety of applications, such as laminating resins, epoxy resins, cashew cements and rubber compounding resins, foundry chemicals and other industrial applications.
- The market for paint and varnishes is expected to reach USD 54.0 Million in 2030, at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period. It is widely known that paint/varnish manufacturers are adding CNSL resin to synthetics to control properties and reduce costs. Its anti-microbial, acid-resistant and rust-proof properties are well known and are used to protect the boat hulls from the bottom. Its outlets are limited to anticorrosion primers, black enamels, and marine paints, among others due to its dark color.
- The market for corrosion industry is estimated to reach USD 8.2 Million in 2030, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Corrosion factors are increasing due to different types of pollution. Prevention of corrosion is therefore of paramount importance in daily activities. This oil is available as a by-product in abundance from the cashew industry. CNSL is treated and polymerized to produce resins that act as good materials for coating. These resins are used in protective coverings that are anti-corrosive.
- The market for North America is expected to reach USD 171.2 Million in 2030, at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. Compared to cashews grown in tropical regions, North American cashews contain less selenium. Most of the regional cashew demand comes from the U.S. and Canada. Because the region is not producing cashew as a major crop, the countries here are meeting their market demand from Africa, Brazil, and India. The U.S. continues to be the largest buyer of CNSL produced in India, and Brazil is another major exporter supplying the U.S.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cashew-nut-shell-liquid-cnsl-market
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2030. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of type, end-user, applications and regional analysis.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Raw Cashew Nut Shell Liquid
- Technical Cashew Nut Shell Liquid
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Friction Linings
- Laminating Resins
- Paints and Varnishes
- Industrial Coating
- Rubber Compounding Resins
- Aldehyde Resins
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Coating Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Paint Industry
- Polymer Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1293
Frequently Asked Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What is the forecast revenue growth rate and size of the global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) market?
- What are some of the key factors driving revenue growth of the global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) market over the forecast period?
- What are the latest trends opportunities influencing the industry revenue growth?
- Who are the prominent players in the global Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) market?
- What are the imminent risks and challenges expected to restrain the Cashew Nut Shell Liquid (CNSL) industry growth in near future?
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Browse Related Links:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs