If you are facing issues in logging in, then you need to clear the cookies and cache from the Internet browser. In case you need assistance in doing this, then visit the browser support page or search on your web browser on how to clear the cache and cookies along with the supported version. If you are unable to login as you forgot the email address with the Paypal account then you can recover it. Through this guide, we will discuss the steps to access Paypal login account if you have forgotten the password. So, let us begin and discuss!
What to do if you have forgotten the password for your Paypal login?
- You have to open the Paypal login app and click on the “Forgot your password?” option.
- You can also go to the Password reset page on the web browser.
- Tap on the “Forgot your password? “ option.
- Now, enter the three email addresses that you have registered.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- If the email address is recognized then you will be sent a reset password link.
- Tap on the “Continue” option to login if you remember the password.
How to reset the Paypal login password?
- To begin with, you need to visit the Paypal login page.
- Tap on the Forgotten password? Option on the page.
- Enter the email address that you have used for your Paypal account and tap on the “Next” button.
- Select how you wish to reset the password and then tap on the “Next” button.
- You will be shown some of the options, go through each one of them to complete the process.
By the end of this topic, it is expected that there is clarity to reset the password for your Paypal login account if you are unable to access the account. In case you are unable to process the steps for reset or you are stuck in between the steps then you are suggested to visit the official website and get assistance for the same.
Are you unable to access the Paypal login app on your smart devices? Well, if you have forgotten the account password here is the solution to fix the issue.